The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing support for people under age 65 living with disability. We provide services that are tailored to each person’s needs and goals.
All Good Care provide a large range of NDIS specific services for you and your family. At All Good Care, you (our client) are at the centre of all we do which is why we want your input in deciding which services and support are most suited to your daily life.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- We can help you find a home sweet home with our Supported Independent Living (SIL) services.
- We can work with you to source suitable, affordable accommodation or provide this support in your own home.
- We offer 24/7 support with opportunities for capacity building to improve daily living and other skills while encouraging independence and ensuring your individual support needs are met.
- We will support you with daily living tasks including preparing meals, cleaning, personal care, medication, appointments and any other daily tasks you may need.
Community Nursing Care
- Community nursing care for continence aid
- Individual Assessment and support by a nurse
- Wound care and stoma care
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- PEG feeding
- Care planning
- Provision of care, training and supervision of a delegated worker to respond to the complex care needs of a participant where that care is not the usual responsibility of the health system
- Continence assessment
- Bladder management Indwelling Urinary Catheter (IDC)
High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
- Assisting with, and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible.
- Assisting with, and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible in circumstances where the support delivered is high intensity and a more skilled or experienced support worker is required.
- Provision of support to enable a participant to engage in community, social and/or recreational activities, where a support worker with additional qualifications and experience relevant to the participant’s complex needs it required.
- Performing essential houe and/or yard activities that the participant is not able to undertake
- Performing essential house cleaning activities that the participant is not able to undertake.
- Provision of clean linen to a participant unable to do their own laundry without assistance.
- Preparation and delivery of meals to a participant who is unable to do this themselves, and is not in receipt of other supports that would neet the same need. Food costs are not included. Cost varies with the number of meals prepared and deliveries required.
Assistance With Daily Personal Activities
- Assist participant to undertake and/or develop skills to maintain their home environment where the participant owns their own home and/or has sole or substantial responsibility for its maintenance. Includes assisting participant to do basic house and yard work.
- Assisting with, and/or supervising, personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible.
- Individual life skills development and training including public transport training and support, developing skills for community, social and recreational participation.
- Social skills development with an individual, for participation in community and social activities.
- A provider can transport one or more participants to and/ or from a community-based support as part of that support.
- Individual training provided in the home for general like skills to increase independence.
Assistance With Travel/Transport Arrangements
- Transport to appointments or social activities.