How do I provide feedback?
At All Good Care, we are committed to providing quality care services and responding to the needs of our clients. We value your feedback, including compliments and complaints. We view feedback as an opportunity to improve our services.
If you have a concern, chances are that you are not alone. Your feedback could make us aware of problems that we don’t know about. So, we want to hear from you. Let us know what you think about the All Good Care services you receive.
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think.
Our Feedback and Complaint Process
All Good Care is committed to providing quality care services and responding to the needs of our clients. We value your feedback, including compliments and complaints. We view feedback as an opportunity to improve our services. If you have a concern, chances are that you are not alone. Your feedback could make us aware of problems that we don’t know about. So, we want to hear from you. Let us know what you think about the All Good Care services you receive. We appreciate you taking time to let us know what you think we do well and where we can improve our services.
How we will respond
If you have a complaint, we will respond to it promptly and sensitively. You can help us by providing as much relevant information as possible. We will work with you to assess how best to resolve your complaint. Please consider the outcome you would like and we will strive to provide it. We will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint along the way. If you have a compliment, we will ensure this information is captured and if it’s something that is working well, we will consider implementing it in other All Good Care services.
How can you provide feedback
Simply lodge your feedback by using one of the following methods:
- Speak to a staff member or service manager; or
- Complete the feedback form including with this brochure and send it to All Good Care through one of the following options:
- Give it to a staff member or Service Manager
- Place it in a suggestion box located at a All Good Care centre
- Post it back to us using the reply paid option
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your local All Good Care centre who will connect you to the responsible manager. If you have a complaint, we will manage it confidence and respect your privacy. There may be instances where you wish to raise a concern anonymously. If you would like to provide anonymous feedback you can:
- Contact All Good Care 0447 670 665
Privacy and Confidentiality
For more information about privacy, contact the All Good Care 0447 670 665, or email us on email@example.com
External feedback bodies
If you feel a complaint has not been sufficiently or appropriately addressed, you can seek further support from All Good Care’s Director of Operations, or alternatively through any of the following agencies:
National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS Clients)
Phone: 1800 800 110
Queensland Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
Phone: 1800 080 464
Post: GPO Box 806, Brisbane QLD 4001
Phone: 1800 068 908
Post: GPO Box 3314, Brisbane QLD 4001
NDIS clients purchasing products and services have rights and protections under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), including provisions on customer guarantees and unfair contract terms. Fair Trading Queensland provides information and advice and in some cases, dispute resolution services for customer disputes under the ACL. You can also contact the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) if you have concerns regarding consumer protection in relation to your finances.
Feedback and Complaints can be lodged:
- directly with a staff member, either verbally or by providing a completed Feedback and Complaints Brochure;
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on 0447 670 665; or 0447 686 556; or
- in writing to: Shop 1 / 793 Gympie Road, Chermside, 4032, QLD.
To provide feedback or lodge a complaint, you can get in touch by calling us on (07) 3359 1458 or fill in the form below: